Baan Ing Phu Golf
Name:Baan Ing Phu
Price:10 493 000 THB | 28 000 000 THB
- Price EURO:238 477 EUR - 636 364 EUR
Living space:135 m² | 320 m²
Area:Black Mountain, Golf
Facilities:Pool, Fitness, Sauna, Security, Restaurant, Tennis
Lush fairways, forest-covered mountains and a Buddhist monastery's meditation grounds provide the spectacular backdrop to Baan Ing Phu - a low-density luxury development picked by Thailand Property Awards 2009 as offering the best condominiums in Hua Hin, Thailand's most exclusive resort town. Baan Ing Phu was awarded as well in 2010 and 2011 as the Best villas development in Hua Hin and top 3 most exclusive houses development in Thailand
Baan Ing Phu's spacious condos and pool-villas also stand out through a commitment to excellence in construction, design and services. European building standards combine with Eastern inspiration in homes built with the finest local marble, granite, ceramic and wood.
Villas are customised to owners' specifications and are set in extensive grounds with tropical gardens maintained by the development's staff. Baan Ing Phu also takes care of maintenance and cleaning and provides drivers and cooks.
Facilities extend to drinking water and, uniquely for a Thai development, a fibre-optic network providing cable TV, Internet and a centralised alarm system.
Recreational facilities include tennis courts, two large swimming pools and a lakeside restaurant. A children's playground and onsite shop add to the convenience of the Baan Ing Phu lifestyle.
Baan Ing Phu's location has also been a major pull for its upscale residents, with Hua Hin on their doorstep and Bangkok just 90 minutes away down a six-lane highway.
The Black Mountain Golf Course, right next door to Baan Ing Phu, is the best-known of several excellent courses in the surrounding area. Hua Hin also offers five miles of sandy beach as well as a well-preserved traditional ambience with fashionable boutiques, great restaurants and one of Thailand's most famous night markets.
Baan Ing Phu's upscale profile is a perfect fit for Hua Hin, considered the most exclusive Thai resort partly due to its long association with Thailand's royal family.
- Property overview
- Location & Surroundings
- Financial Incentives
- Spectacular, brand new, 5-star golf community
- Awarded as Best Condominium Development in Hua Hin and nominated as Best Villas Development 2009
- Valley setting overlooking Black Mountain golf course with its beautiful 360 degree mountain views
- Modern apartments and pool villas directly in front of a newly constructed golf course!
- Modern interior designs incorporating “Smart Home” technology for maximum comfort, convenience and security
- Resort facilities to include: tennis court, clubhouse, restaurant, bar, freeform swimming pool, fitness center, spa and children's playground
- Discounted price on the long-term Leasehold Program
- An excellent investment opportunity supported by 35% developer-provided financing
- Private and luxurious living bordering a beautiful 18-hole (expanding to 36) golf course
- Surrounding mountains protected from development
- 5 minutes from main highway for quick access to and from Bangkok
- 10 minutes drive to Hua Hin city center
- A golfer’s paradise
- Overlooking Black Mountain, the newest and the best of all 7 golf courses in the area
- Gorgeous, picturesque views of surrounding mountains and valleys
- 35% developer provided financing available to all buyers
- Strong rental return and capital gains expected
- Top quality spa, 5-star recreation facilities and full resort-style services and staffing
- Emphasis on generously proportioned outdoor space
- Set amongst lush and spacious grounds
- 35% developer financing up to 5 years
- Rental program available