Non-Immigrant Visa “O” (Family Visa)
This visa is issued to the following applicants:
- Minor with one Thai relative
- Foreigner with a Thai spouse
- Foreigner whose the spouse possesses an Immigrant or Non Immigrant visa for long stay.
- Foreigner older than 50 years old
- Other purposes: sportive event, humanitarian aids…
In the event of a tourist visa extension, travelers must refer to the Immigration Bureau; terms and conditions depend on the type of visa.
Information related to visa:
- Cost : €55 (1 entry) or €130 (multiple entries)
- Period of stay : 90 days
- Visa validity : 3 months (1 entry) or 1 year (multiple entries)
- Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months for a simple entry & 18 months for multiple entries when entering in Thailand
- Completed visa application form
- Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months.
- A copy of bank statement showing a deposit of the amount equal to and not less than 800,000 Baht or an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht, or a deposit account plus a monthly income totaling not less than 800,000 Baht.