Non-Immigrant Visa “O-A” (Retirement Visa) – Long Stay
This type of visa may be issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Employment of any kind is strictly prohibited.
Information related to visa:
- Period of stay: 1 years (3 X 90 days)
- Cost : €130
- 3 copies of passport with validity of not less than 18 months.
- 3 copies of completed visa application forms.
- 3 passport-sized photos (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past six months.
- A personal data form.
- A letter of verification of non-criminal record
- A medical certificate showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No.14 (B.E. 2535)
- A marriage certificate
- A copy of bank statement showing a deposit of the amount equal to and not less than 800,000 Baht or an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht, or a deposit account plus a monthly income totaling not less than 800,000 Baht.
- A curriculum vitae