The Maya Condominium, a new project in Chiang Mai located in a charming residential area of a new upcoming business park, and just a 2 minutes walking distance from the largest shopping mall/center, Central Festival.
Both interior design and architecture are designed to offer you an elegant and functional residence and one that harmonizes with nature to giving you a feeling of tranquillity and relaxation.
Project Master Plan
The entire project will be divided into three (3) phases and developed along the riverside commercial district and featuring luxury condos with green area designs while surrounded by nature resulting in:
– More convenience and privacy
– Architecture that harmonizes with nature
– Nicely landscaped areas creating the atmosphere of fun and tranquillity
– Start of construction: March 2020
– End of construction: July 2022
– Land Area: Approximately 32 Rai (51,200 sqm)
– Building: 5 Buildings
– No. of Levels: 8 Floors
– Total of Units: 760 units
– Elevator: 2 Passenger lifts
– Parking lot: 30% of land area
– Facilities within the complex include a commercials zone which will comprise of cafes, bars, salons and spas, and shopping centers and spas.
– Studio: 24.5 to 26.5 sqm (Starting Price: 2,109,583 THB)
– 1 Bedroom: 33 to 44.5 sqm (Starting Price: 2,600,000 THB)
– 2 Bedroom: 42 to 85 sqm (Starting Price: 4,300,000 THB)
– 3 Bedroom;112-120 sqm (Starting Price; 9,380,000 THB )
Intelligent Home Technology
– Electronic keycard entry
– Unit room temperature, air-condition, CCTV, audio, internet WIFI and etc all controlled through a smart device.
– Featuring a huge 1,500 sqm swimming pool
– Fitness/gym and yoga room
– Children’s playground
– Multi-function rooms, games rooms and etc
Company Profile and Background
The One is being developed by Maya Chiang Mai in collaboration with Dusit Groups, one of the leading developers in Pattaya. With more than 15 years of experience, this product is a perfect match for all different types of investors or buyers.
– Central Festival, Chiang Mai’s largest shopping mall = 2 minutes on foot
– Bangkok Hospital, Chiang Mai’s best private hospital = 5 minute drive
– Ruamchok Mall / Big C Extra / Tesco Lotus / Rimping / Makro supermarkets = 5 minute drive
– Chiang Mai International School / Nakornping International School = 10 minute drive
– Nimmanhaeminda Road / Maya Mall = 10 minute drive
– Chiang Mai Provincial Government Offices = 15 minute drive
– Chiang Mai International Airport = 20 minute drive
(Note this travel time depends on traffic conditions )
Updated on April 8, 2020 at 8:00 am