The development Phuket is an exclusive retirement village offering an independent lifestyle in a luxury setting.
This project is part of the larger MontAzure development overlooking Kamala Beach. This includes private luxury estates and Oceanside apartments, along with an Intercontinental Hotel, Twinpalms five star hotel, HQ Bar & Restaurant and a Café del Mar Beach Club.
The Project concept has been designed by world renowned British architect, Michaelis Boyd of London and offers a modern Thai theme, created to blend beautifully with its natural surroundings. Within the village community there are one, two, three and four bedroom offered.
The private community consists of 149 leasehold properties with a variety of options to choose from set on a tropical hillside which is a protected nature reserve.
Each part offers you an independent lifestyle in a luxury environment. You live in your own property within an inspiring and vibrant community. Facilities include a Naturopathic Health and Wellness Centre, spa, restaurants, emergency suite and flexible care options should you need them.
– 24-hour reception
– Bar, restaurant, café and deli
– Niche Naturopathic Health and Wellness Centre
– Library and games room
– Spa with steam room and sauna
– Gym, fitness, yoga and Pilates spaces
– 25-meter lap pool and 2nd leisure pool
– Private cinema
– Outdoor amphitheatre
– Art studio and events space
– Landscaped gardens and walking trails
– Private parking, buggy service, daily shuttles
– Private access to MontAzure facilities
– 24- hour first-response emergency suite
Kamala Beach is well known for its beautiful sandy beach. The crescent bay and small town are set against the leafy backdrop of a tropical rainforest. Kamala Beach is 40 minutes from Phuket International Airport, Phuket Town and a world-class hospital.
Updated on May 2, 2020 at 8:10 pm